Camping is an important part of scouting and Pack 332 offers many different opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors.
Spring Pack Camp Out
Join us in the wilds of Webster Park for true wilderness tent camping. This is a two-night event (optional) that has a good turn out each year.
Civil War Camp Out
This is a great introduction to camping. We camp under the stars at Tinker Park during their annual Civil war Reenactment. This is a stone’s throw from your house. Join us for day-time activities, the campfire program and stay overnight if you like.
Webelos Den Camp Out Cub Scout Adventure Camp
As preparation for the transition to Boy Scouts, the older Cubs will go on a Den Camp out.
A large contingent of Pack 332 Cubs journey to Naples, NY for an enjoyable two night stay at Camp Cutler. This event is organized by the Council, but we try to go as a group (although you can grab a spot convenient to your own family’s schedule).
*Parent Guide: https://scoutingevent.com/attachment/BSA397/document_15186640290_4388.pdf
** Correction: the guide states that check in time is noon, however we have changed that to 11 AM to give you more time to check in and get settled **
These guidelines apply to Cubs and adults
* Please remember to bring closed toed shoes or boots. Open-toed shoes are not allowed at camp
* Don’t forget to bring a water bottle. We have many water stations throughout camp to refill them.
* Everyone attending camp must complete a swim check to participate in swimming or boating activities
* Don’t forget your medical forms. Parts A,B, and B are required for all 3-day participants. Parts A, B, B, and C (with a doctor’s signature) are required for all AOL Week participants.
* Adults attending our 6 Day AOL Week program must have current Youth Protection training and be a registered member of BSA before arriving at camp.
* Very often units like to play pranks on Camp Staff or on Camp in general. This costs us considerable expense in food, supplies, and/or staff hours. Please know that pranks will not be tolerated. Any units participating in pranks will be invoiced for any costs incurred.
Now, the countdown to Adventure begins. See you soon!
Medical - https://scoutingevent.com/attachment/BSA397/document_15174257620_4498.pdf
***Fill out A, and BOTH B pages
Swimming - https://scoutingevent.com/attachment/BSA397/document_15186651270_4388.pdf
Food Allergy - https://scoutingevent.com/attachment/BSA397/document_15186649680_4388.pdf (due TWO WEEKS prior to camp)
Release to have someone other than the parent pick-up or take-home from camp - https://scoutingevent.com/attachment/BSA397/document_15186648420_4388.pdf
Maps of Camp - https://scoutingevent.com/attachment/BSA397/document_15186648970_4388.pdf
Driving Directions to Camp - https://scoutingevent.com/attachment/BSA397/document_15186649270_4388.pdf